21.11.08

Stopping now!

Won't surprise the two people reading this (well maybe there's more than two people, but never heard of them so...) but I'm stopping the blog right about now. I didin't post in a long time cause the internet was out for a while, i don't know why, and just got out of my head. And right now I only have one week to do till I go back and I honestly don'T want to waste it on blogging. Yeah blogging is fun, but not that fun. And after doing it for two months in both english and french I can assure you that it gonna take a while before I open a new blog. If I'm lucky enough i won't have to do it for the rest of my life.

So, if yu got some questions, jsut post them in the animeNfo forum. When I'll be back in Canada I'll start visiting the forum again.

SO... well that's it I guess.

Cya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you said it, its been fun. I know you probably wont read this, so I'll post it again on the forums, but thanks for everything, seriously, It was awesome and I'm truly very gratefull.

Hope you had fun during you stay and also go to learn lots of japanesse.

See you around the forums!!!

And thanks for not giving up on the blog